Whether it’s a relaxed musician, live band that you want to get people on their feet dancing, or more party vibes from a DJ that you’re after for your wedding entertainment, we think there’s some important questions to ask your Wedding entertainment supplier before proceeding with your booking.
Your wedding music is an essential part of the atmosphere of your reception. The key to finding the right entertainment supplier for you is to read reviews, watch YouTube videos of their performances and make sure their genre and style fits with your theme. Another important thing to keep in mind is budget. According to a survey by hitched.co.uk, couples spend on average just over £1,000 on their entertainment. So, it’s important to know what you’re getting for your money.
- Is your wedding date available?
- Have they performed at your venue before?
- How many weddings have they played previously?
- What will they wear on the day?
The Music Questions
- Can you choose your own playlist/tracks?
- Can you have a “don’t” playlist?
- Is it possible to see them perform before booking?
- Are they willing to learn new songs?
Set Up Questions
- What time is arrival for set up?
- How long does set up take?
- Do they need access to any sort of specialist equipment or electrics?
- Do they take breaks? If so, how many?
Price & Payment
- Do they have set package costs available?
- Is travel included in the cost? Or extra?
- Do you need to supply them with food?
- When is payment? Is this in stages eg. deposit and final payment?
- Are they insured?
- How much do they charge for additional hours?
When you book your wedding at Hyde Bank Farm, your experience starts with our wonderful wedding co-ordinator. Mandy has been helping guests experience the perfect day ever since Hyde Bank Farm opened its doors and she can help you with every aspect of planning to ensure that you can relax and enjoy your perfect day. Get in touch.